Volunteering at Endeavour is Easy!
1. Complete the mandatory ESD Background Check.
All volunteers need to complete a district volunteer background check. These checks are good for 2 years and then must be completed again.
2. Add your information to our Konstella Volunteer Registration database (under sign-ups)
No computer? No problem! There is a Konstella App available that you can download on your phone!
If you do not have email or do not want to join Konstella, we will post volunteer information on this site, Facebook, or you can contact our Volunteer Coordinator to discuss volunteer opportunities.
3. Sign-up for events and volunteer opportunities that you are interested in, and start volunteering!
It is priceless to see your child’s smiles when she sees you at school! Keep an eye on the Konstella Volunteer sign-up opportunities for events that need your help. Select events and jobs that you would like to volunteer for and complete the sign-up section.
For events during the school day, remember to sign in/out in the school office. Once at the event, find your PTO Board member representative to get all the information you need to get started.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Corina Lucas at: email@example.com
- All parents are members of the PTO. We would love to see you at our monthly PTO meetings! The schedule of these meetings can be found under the PTO Administration header on this site; on the PTO calendar; and reminder emails are sent from Konstella the week of the meeting. We will have childcare available during meetings!