Keep collecting your Box Tops for Education! They’ll be collected at any PTO meeting, can be dropped off in the Main Office or can be mailed to Endeavour PTO, 2701 NE Four Seasons Lane, Vancouver, WA 98684, Attn: PTO Box Tops.
Our goal this year is to raise $2000 for our school!
How the Box Tops Contest Works
You and your child can do the following to help us reach this goal:
- Collect and clip box tops from different products in your house.
- Have your child bring in box tops each month to their classroom.
- Have your child place their donation into their classroom’s Box Tops collection box.
Tips and Tricks for Collecting Box Tops
How to find and collect Box Tops:
- When clipping Box Tops, please be sure the expiration date is visible and has not passed.
- They may be turned in loose, in baggies or envelopes, or on Box Top collection sheets — whatever is easiest for your family.
- Consider asking friends, neighbors, and relatives to join the Box Tops effort to support Endeavour!
You can also register at btfe.com in order to:
- See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
- Enter online promotions for chances to win Bonus Box Tops
- Print money-saving coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
- Sign up for email newsletters to receive new product updates
- Thanks for choosing to make a difference for our school with Box Tops!